Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern your use of [www.myhommer.com] (the “webstore/website”) which is owned and operated by HOMMER CORPORATION (BVI). For the benefit of its Saudi Arabia agent Boyout Almajd Trading. These terms apply whether you are accessing this Website through any computer device or system, or by using any app that is provided by MyHommer.com.
- These Terms set out the relationship between the user and MyHommer.com as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law, and define the terms on which MyHommer.com provides the Website, the terms on which Products/services and services are sold via the Website and general terms applicable to your use of the Website and purchase of Products/services and services. You may not use this Website, and you may not proceed to purchase a Product/service on this Website, if you do not agree to these Terms.
- Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights, either as a consumer or otherwise.
- To be lawfully registered on www.myhommer.com website, you must be over eighteen years of age.
- You will need to register with MyHommer.com to purchase Products/services using the Website. You may register an account with this Website or purchase Products/services only if your membership has not previously been withdrawn or suspended by MyHommer.com.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password and for preventing unauthorized access to your profile. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that the username and password are kept confidential and secure. Please inform MyHommer.com immediately if you have any reason to believe that your username and/or password has become known to anyone else, or are being, or are likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
- You will not be charged by MyHommer.com for registering an account, browsing through or posting content. You will, however, be responsible for paying the price of the Products/services you purchase (including any tax on the purchase price and any import/export duties) and delivery costs.
- com reserves the right to refuse access to the Website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at MyHommer.com’s discretion. If MyHommer.com cancels an order, it will be without charge to you.
- Upon registration at MyHommer.com webstore, account details and password registration will be requested. This website should be confidential and not disclosed or shared with anyone for your safety. Any order or activity made by someone else submitted under your password will be your responsibility, if you have any doubt, please change your password immediately and or contact the customer service at the soonest.
- MyHommer.com, will notify you to update your password if it feels any security or misuse is likely taking place or place your account on suspension until the change is made.
- com is the manufacturer of the Products/services and services sold via the Website. MyHommer.com will do its best to ensure that information provided on the Website are accurate, but it does not warrant that they are complete, reliable, current, or error-free. You should not rely solely on the information presented on the Website, and you should read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the Product/service or service. Please let MyHommer.com know of any errors that you may find.
- MyHommer.com has made every effort to display the colors, specifications, and dimensions of Products/services on the Website as accurately as possible. The colors you see will depend on the resolution of your monitor; MyHommer.com cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will reflect accurately the color of the physical Product/service delivered. MyHommer.com may from time to time vary the dimensions, specifications, and quantities of Products/services displayed on the Website without prior notice.
- com is the manufacturer of the Products/services and services sold via the Website. MyHommer.com will provide warranty for the Products/services sold as per local warranty guideline and as mentioned on the Product/service warranty period in the description section. Any physical Damage items are not covered under warranty after the Product/service is well received by the customer. Any Product/service been tampered by an unauthorized person/center will not be applicable for warranty coverage. It’s always required to retain the sales invoice to claim the warranty. This warranty is only applicable in Saudi Arabia, unless specified otherwise.
- We have taken care to describe and show Products/services as accurately as possible. Despite this, Products/services may vary from their descriptions, Product/service images are for representation purposes only and may vary slightly from the actual product/service. If there is anything that you do not understand, or if you wish to obtain further information on, please contact us on https://sa.myhommer.com/customer/. Descriptions/performances of Products/services stated against each are based on the catalogue and technical specification. Therefore, the write up provided against each Product/service is to the best knowledge of MyHommer.com and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price may sometimes differ between Hommer Stores/agents/distributers and MyHommer.com; you will be charged the price on the MyHommer.com site. We are under no obligation to honor any in-store price or promotion in the event that it differs from those on the MyHommer.com site.
- If, by mistake, we have underpriced a product/service, we will not be liable to supply that Product/service to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the Product/service to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the Product/service at that price. If you decide not to order the product/service, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that Product/service in accordance with our refund policy (excluding any bank charges from your bank) in cancellation and refund section.
- The credit/debit card payment may be processed prior to MyHommer.com dispatch of the Product/service that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account. No cash disbursement shall be made under any condition whatsoever.
- The price of a Product/service does not include the delivery charges, which will depend on the delivery method you choose and will be added during checkout.
Orders and Payment
- You may pay for the Products/service which you order online by supplying your credit/debit card details on the secure online order form OR by paying cash on delivery. MyHommer.com regrets that it cannot accept cheques, paper gift vouchers or similar modes of payment on Website.
- When you place your order, MyHommer.com’s system automatically asks your card issuer for authorization for the transaction amount. If MyHommer.com gets a valid authorization, your card issuer will hold this value expecting a charge from MyHommer.com. Receipt of your credit card details and debit of payments does not constitute MyHommer.com’s acceptance of your order.
- MyHommer.com accepts orders for Products/services subject to availability. If for any reason the Products/services you ordered are no longer available, MyHommer.com will contact you using the contact details you supplied when placing your order and either:
- Offer you an alternative Product/service of equivalent quality and price if this is possible; or
- Cancel the Product/service from your order and give you a full refund in respect of that Product/service.
- Products/services are invoiced in Saudi Riyal (SAR) at the price prevailing at the time you place your order. Although MyHommer.com tries to ensure that all prices on the Website are updated & accurate, errors may occur. If MyHommer.com discovers an error in the price of Products/services you have ordered, MyHommer.com will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option of either confirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If MyHommer.com is unable to contact you, MyHommer.com will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced Product/service as cancelled.
- If you order products/services, you agree to pay the full amount payable for such products/services as indicated during the order process, along with any shipping costs or other charges applicable to that order. If the issuer of your credit or debit card refuses to authorize payment, MyHommer.com will cancel your order and contact you for an alternative method of payment. MyHommer.com cannot be held responsible if this results in a delay in dispatching your order.
- It is your responsibility to keep track of the status of your order.
- Please note that MyHommer.com cannot guarantee the security of data that you send to MyHommer.com by email. Accordingly please do not send MyHommer.com payment information using email.
- Unless MyHommer.com acts either fraudulently or negligently, MyHommer.com will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to the personal and transactional information you provide to MyHommer.com when placing an order.
- MyHommer.com holds the right to cancel any order fully or partially in case the order contains more than 2 pieces of the same item.
If you are under 18, you acknowledge and warrant that you have permission from your parent or guardian to use this Website and purchase any Products/services.O
If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you according to the following criteria:
MyHommer.com is unable to procure products: a reasonable time of 7-14 days from the date of authorization has to be given.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please contact MyHommer.com’s Customer Services online. As MyHommer.com tries to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to prevent an order from being dispatched. Orders must be available for return within 24hrs from delivery.
- Any electronic deemed defective must be inspected by an authorized service center appointed by MyHommer.com in order to validate its condition before an exchange/refund is given.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of the Product/service you have purchased, you may call Customer Services and a representative will assess your request for a replacement product/service, credit or refund of the purchase price, the decision will be made by our customer service representative.
- If MyHommer.com has sent you an incorrect Product/service, please notify Customer Services as soon as possible and they will arrange pickup. If you would like MyHommer.com to replace the incorrect Product/service with the Product/service you ordered, MyHommer.com will send you the correct Product/service as soon as possible. Or alternatively you can visit any of the stores and complete the process there. Please provide purchase receipts and all related documentation.
- Please note that once MyHommer.com has dispatched Products/services to you, you will not be able to cancel the provision of any additional services carried out by MyHommer.com at your request (e.g. gift wrapping). As soon as MyHommer.com receives notice of your cancellation of a Product/service, MyHommer.com will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that Product/service.
- Where MyHommer.com agrees that the Products/services can be returned, and in case you paid for your Products/services with a credit card, credit for the value of the Products/services will be applied to the same credit card; if you paid for your Products/services with cash on delivery, you will need to call MyHommer.com customer service to have your refund processed.
- MyHommer.com reserves the right to refuse to provide a refund for any Products/services in circumstances where it is clear that the goods have been used (such as, without limitation, having their packaging tampered with or no longer being in original packaging, traits of usage) or where such a refund would be prohibited by law or regulation in any country that could be held to have jurisdiction over that refund.
- Refunds for Products/services purchased under a promotional offer will be based on the terms of the promotional price.
- Refund settlement will only be effected once the bank has refunded the money which is the next billing cycle from the date of application of refund.
- MyHommer.com will not refund the delivery charge even if you return all Products/services of your order at the same time. However, it will bear the pickup charge.
- Deliveries are made between Saturday and Thursday (will seek to improve delivery to all weekdays) and may be undertaken by a third party appointed by MyHommer.com or by the local agent. MyHommer.com makes every effort to dispatch Products/services on time. If the ordered Products/services are not delivered within the time period specified in the confirmation email, please contact MyHommer.com’s Customer Services quoting the order reference contained in your order confirmation email.
- Delivery occurs when the ordered Products/services are delivered to the delivery address you specified when placing your order. At this point, responsibility for loss, breakage, and damage passes to you. Ownership of Products/services purchased passes to you when payment is received by MyHommer.com in full. You will be asked to sign for acceptance of the Products/services which will note that the Products/services are correct and have been received in good condition. Delivery may be improved in the future and become by front door direct drop without signing to improve delivery without prior notice of change.
- If you are not at the delivery address, MyHommer.com will assume that any adults that are present at the delivery address are authorized by you to take delivery of the Products/services that you have ordered. If the above criteria are not met or if there is no one at the delivery address, MyHommer.com will not leave the Products/services at the delivery address. MyHommer.com will contact you to arrange pick-up.
- Please note that the delivery people will only deliver the Products/services to your front door.
- Myhommer.com does not deliver to any residence outside of Saudi Arabia at this time, international deliveries will be following soon.
- If you are using foreign credit or debit cards, you should be aware that in some cases the banks may charge you for international transactions. MyHommer.com is not responsible for any charges levied by banks. If you are using foreign credit or debit cards, you should also note that the amount charged to your credit or debit card will be the value of the Product/service displayed in SAR which is converted into the currency of your credit card or debit card at the prevailing conversion rate by the banks.
How to return a product
All orders will be refunded if the product is received “Faulty / damaged” or within a 14-day period if the product is found to be Faulty (exceptions may apply if damage is due to electric currents) in such cases the product must be returned with all correct manuals, packaging intact and all correct cables that came with the product, if any of these are found to be incorrect then the refund will not be processed.
After the 14-day window for refund of faulty products any product that becomes faulty after this period will be subject to warranty. Myhommer.com customer support can assist in directing you to a HOMMER locations so that after sales service can be arranged. (where applicable).
Any product past the initial period of refund as set out above and after the manufacturer warranty period will not be eligible for either refund or exchange
Courier delivered products
If the product was delivered to your home or office by a courier, we can arrange a courier collection for its return. Contact customer services at [email protected] to arrange this. Please make sure courier collected products are well packaged for their return journey all outer packaging must be in the condition it was received in.
How to exchange or replace a product
In case of an incident where a replacement product may be required again please contact the customer services team who will arrange this in line with the Terms & Conditions for replacement and/or faulty products.
HOMMER Stores may replace or refund any product purchased through the HOMMER Webstore backed by purchase invoice.
Contact customer services at [email protected] to arrange a courier collection. If you paid by card, we will refund you on the same once the quality check has been carried out.
Returns are free of charge for dead received items. Charges will apply for items where you the customer change your mind after the product has been shipped.
If you have told us you’re going to return all of your order within seven working days of receiving it due to faulty products we will refund your delivery charge in full. If you’re only returning some of the products, or all of the products but after the seven working day period, your delivery charge will not be refunded and further charges for uplift may apply.
Getting your refund
If a courier collects your returned product, your refund will be on the card you used to pay and will be as per the next billing cycle once we’ve received your returned product on MmyHommer.com approval. You must also return any free or discounted products bought together as part of a promotional offer. If the product does not fully comply with our policy, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
- com tries to keep all information on this Website up to date, but it may not be correct all of the time. You should independently check the information you use is correct and you use this Website at your own risk. If you find any incorrect information, you can notify MyHommer.com by calling or emailing MyHommer.com’s contact center.
- You must not conduct or promote any illegal activities while using this Website. This includes any activities that (in MyHommer.com’s opinion) breach copyright, infringe on privacy or infringe any third party rights as well as activities that are defamatory to third persons. To do so may lead to prosecution.
- You must not use this Website to generate unsolicited emails, spam or promotional materials to other Users.
- You must not do anything to cause damage to this Website or other users of the Website, including any technical damage to the other computers.
- You must not send any viruses or other material designed to adversely affect the operation of the Website, affect any other users of the Website or affect any equipment or any data in the Website.
- You must not attempt to gain access to the Website or the system that runs the Website.
- You must not interfere with the security of the Website, its services, system resources or network.
- You must not use the Website in any manner that could damage, overburden or impair the Website nor harvest or otherwise collect any information about the uses.
- You must not link to the Website without seeking MyHommer.com’s prior written consent. You must not frame the Website on another website without seeking MyHommer.com’s prior written consent.
- You must not charge third parties for accessing the content of the Website, nor can you in any way commercialize its content.
- You must not change, edit, add to or produce summaries of its content anywhere else.
- You must not disclose your contact details in public, including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses anywhere on the Website including the review area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the Website intended to bypass use of the Website.
- It is illegal to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder.
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this Website may be subject to prosecution. MyHommer.com does not guarantee that MyHommer.com will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this Website, or will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this Website.
- You agree to comply with all legal requirements of the jurisdiction in which you are located with regard to your use of the Website, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for ensuring your own familiarity with such requirements and your own compliance with these requirements.
- Members of the public are able to post comments, information and other material (“User Content”) on the Website. You must not post User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable or which denigrates any person or entity within the Website. You understand that the person who submits User Content is responsible for that User Content. In the same way, you are entirely responsible for the User Content that you make available to or through the Website. MyHommer.com is not liable for any User Content. MyHommer.com has the right (but not the obligation) to refuse, edit or remove any User Content.
- Whilst MyHommer.com intends to refuse, edit, or remove any User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable, MyHommer.com may not do so before you are exposed to such User Content. Please notify MyHommer.com if you find User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- MyHommer.com does not and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. Additionally, MyHommer.com is not liable for any loss or damage that you suffer because of your use of or reliance on the User Content. User Content may not be accurate – please make your own enquiries before relying on any User Content.
- Once you submit User Content to the Website, you grant MyHommer.com a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, exploit and modify the User Content in any way in all media. Amongst other things, it may be included within the Website.
- com will not be responsible for any losses you suffer as a direct result of MyHommer.com breaching these Terms even if those losses were reasonably foreseeable to both you and MyHommer.com at the time the sales agreement made (upon sending confirmation email). MyHommer.com will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including loss of revenue, profits, contracts, anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, data or goodwill) or any other loss or damage which does not result directly from MyHommer.com’s actions or the actions of MyHommer.com’s sub-contractors or agents, is consequential or was not reasonably foreseeable to both you and MyHommer.com when the contract was formed.
- Without limiting the generality of the above, you acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by law, neither MyHommer.com, nor MyHommer.com’s suppliers nor any of MyHommer.com’s employees, agents or contractors will be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim suffered either directly or indirectly by any person:
- Any material, including any statements made by any other user of the Website or any other person;
- In relation to the failure of any material (including any order for a product/service) to be received on the Website on account of technical problems or traffic congestion;
- Arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any network or lines or mobile communications network related to or resulting from participation in this Website;
- Arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, internet connection, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software related to or resulting from participation in this Website; or
- As a result of the communication of the Website to the public, the exploitation of the Website or any promotional activities relating to the Website.
- MyHommer.com’s liability to you under these Terms will not exceed the total price charged for the Products/services purchased. Nothing in these Terms excludes MyHommer.com’s liability to you for personal injury or death caused by MyHommer.com’s negligence.
- com will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with MyHommer.com’s obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond MyHommer.com’s reasonable control.
- If you are dissatisfied with the Website or any content or materials on it, your only remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorized use of the Website and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to MyHommer.com and MyHommer.com will treat any such unauthorized use as subject to these Terms.
- MyHommer.com take reasonable precautions to ensure the Website is safe to use, but MyHommer.com do not warrant that this Website is virus free or free from anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology. It is your responsibility to install suitable virus protection software on your computer.
- MyHommer.com is not liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or other material that may be harmful to your equipment or data because of your use of this Website or of MyHommer.com’s services. This includes anything that happens when you download material or use a link on this Website.
- While MyHommer.com takes reasonable measures to ensure the constant availability of the Website, MyHommer.com do not warrant that this Website will always be available or that it will operate in an uninterrupted manner. Due to the nature of the internet, mobile connectivity and the operation of mobile applications, outages may occur. MyHommer.com may need to restrict or suspend access to this Website from time to time to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services.
- MyHommer.com does not endorse any third party supplier or User Content on this Website. MyHommer.com does not accept liability for any content posted on this Website by any third party or for the conduct of any third party. Although MyHommer.com tries hard to enforce the terms relating to content, you may be exposed through the use of this Website to content or conduct that is in breach of MyHommer.com’s rules as described in these Terms or may otherwise be offensive. You use this Website at your own risk in relation to such content.
- It is your responsibility to have suitable browser or third party software to view and transact on this Website. MyHommer.com does not accept any responsibility for any loss of functionality that is dependent on the technology that you use.
- This Website may contain links to other websites. MyHommer.com make no representations or warranties as to the content, privacy practices and other practices of any websites operated by a third party and MyHommer.com does not assume responsibility for the content or practices of such websites. You should check the terms and conditions and privacy policies for all third-party websites you visit to understand their procedures.
- If you use any material or visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive material. MyHommer.com does not endorse and are not responsible for the use of, or the content of, any third party websites. MyHommer.com is not responsible for anything that may happen when you use them.
Suspending and Terminating Your Account
- Without affecting any other rights and remedies MyHommer.com may suspend or terminate your account and use of this Website if:
- you breach these Terms or the terms of any of MyHommer.com’s policies;
- MyHommer.com suspect or has reasonable grounds to believe that you might commit a breach of these Terms;
- you engage in any activity that is against the local or international law;
- you do anything that adversely affects MyHommer.com’s business or reputation;
- MyHommer.com considers that you are disrupting, disturbing or interrupting the operation of this Website in any way;
- MyHommer.com considers that you are a fraud risk, are using multiple accounts, using proxy internet protocol addresses to hide the use of multiple accounts; or
- MyHommer.com considers it is necessary, for any reason, to protect MyHommer.com or the users of the Website.
- Without affecting any other rights and remedies MyHommer.com may suspend or terminate your account and use of this Website if:
- b) You can, unfortunately, deregister your account and stop using this Website at any time. MyHommer.com will keep your account and all your content in an inactive mode but it may not necessarily be deleted. If MyHommer.com elects at MyHommer.com’s discretion to permanently delete all your content after you have deregistered your account or for any other reason (including a period of inactivity on your part), it will not be able to be recovered or accessed again and MyHommer.com will have no liability or responsibility for this.
- Without prejudice to any other of MyHommer.com’s rights and remedies under these Terms or at law, MyHommer.com may choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against any person who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe act inconsistently with these Terms, MyHommer.com’s policies or any relevant law.
Neither party will be liable to the other under these Terms or any other agreement between the parties, for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the other party due to any cause beyond the first party’s reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, exceptionally severe weather, failure of shortage of power supplies, flood, drought, lightning or fire, strike, lock-out, trade dispute or labor disturbance (other than those of the parties), the act or omission of government, highways authorities, other telecommunications operators or administrators or other competent authority, war, military operations, acts of terrorism or riot, royal demise etc.
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- if you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity; and
- you will comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Website and the ordering of products/services.
- To fulfill MyHommer.com obligations to you under these Terms, MyHommer.com may it if wishes communicate with you by email and by posting notices on the Website. You agree to receive communications from MyHommer.com electronically and that electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications which need to be in writing.
- MyHommer.com may also send you promotional emails if you have agreed to receive such communication. If at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive such promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by updating the relevant setting for your account or by calling or emailing MyHommer.com contact center or by following the link (if any) at the end of any promotional email to unsubscribe.
- The Website content is protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights. MyHommer.com, or MyHommer.com’s licensors (as appropriate), retain all rights in such content. You are only permitted to access and use this Website for personal purposes. You may not use the Website or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website unless authorized to do so in written agreement by HOMMER CORPORATION (BVI). You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content or software contained within the Website.
- com as well as the MyHommer.com Logos are trademarks of HOMMER CORPORATION (BVI).
- No license is granted to you in these terms and conditions to use any trademark of MyHommer.com website, or its affiliated companies.
- com is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in any advertising or sponsorship material on the Website.
- None of the provisions of these Terms will be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and MyHommer.com and you will have no authority to bind MyHommer.com in any manner whatsoever.
- Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to MyHommer.com from you should be sent by email to [email protected], such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by MyHommer.com by return email. Any notices to you from MyHommer.com will be given by notices posted on the Website or by email to the email address you provide to MyHommer.com during the registration process and will be deemed to be received by you 48 hours after any such email is sent to the registered verified email. Alternatively, MyHommer.com may give you notice by mail or prepaid shipping to the address provided to MyHommer.com during the registration process. In such case, notice will be deemed given 7 days after the date of mailing.
- If any clause of these Terms is deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of these Terms.
- These Terms (as amended from time to time in accordance with its terms) sets out the entire understanding and agreement between you and MyHommer.com with respect to the use of the Website.
- Any failure by MyHommer.com to enforce any terms set out in these Terms or other policies with you is not a waiver of MyHommer.com’s rights to enforce those terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The terms placed hereafter (www.myhommer.com / sa.myhommer.com) are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Saudi Arabia.